GT9 Pro-Touring Wheel, Sport, Leather, Black Anodized Spokes
Shown with Model: 21-1124 horn button (sold separately).
This design was inspired by GM’s optional sport wheel used on the Camaro, Corvette, Chevelle and Nova during the 70’s. The GT Pro-Touring version offers a modern flair to an already classic design.
- Engineered construction: Spokes riveted to an inner steel channel with a molded polyurethane grip.
- ISO: ALMg4 5086 Aluminum (5mm thick) spoke with satin black anodized finish.
- Dished spoke design for increased strength and rigidity.
- The art of Italian leather sets the standard worldwide and GT uses the finest black Bovine leather available. Using a chrome tanning process, this supple leather is then baseball stitched by artisans to provide the finest in Italian leather crafting. Perforated ergonomically shaped hand grips to reduce driver fatigue.
- Horn buttons (sold separately) which feature GT’s exclusive “Sure Lock” O-ring design and mounts flush in the wheel.
- 9-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT9 installation hub and GT9 horn buttons. This 9-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt hub or horn button.
- Diameter: 14 1/2″ (368mm) X 14 1/4″ (362mm) Dish: 2 3/8″ (60mm)
Click the image below to see our selection of GT9 Horn Buttons. To find the correct installation hub, click on the GT9 Application Guide.