GT9 Retro Wheel, Banjo Style, Gray Leather
Shown with Model: 11-1241 horn button and Model: 10-5506 hub (both sold separately).
The Banjo Style was symbolic in wheels from the 30’s and 40’s. This beautiful wheel features:
- One piece forged 6061 Billet aluminum construction.
- Polished (front back and edges).
- Gray leather top grip with billet finger grips.
- Grip can be removed and custom wrapped to match your vehicle interior perfectly.
- Horn buttons (sold separately) install flush in wheel and is secured with an O-ring design to ensure they do not "pop-off" in the middle of the night!
- 9-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT9 installation hubs and GT3 horn buttons. This 9-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt hub or horn button.
- Diameter: 15.5" Dish: 1 3/4"
Note: All horn buttons and installation hubs are sold separately.
Click the image below to see our selection of GT9 Horn Buttons. To find the correct installation hub, click on the GT9 Application Guide.