GT9 Retro Wheel, Banjo Style, Wood
Shown with Model: 11-1243 horn button and Model: 10-5506 hub (both sold separately).
The Banjo Style was symbolic in wheels from the 30s and 40s. This beautiful wheel features:
- One piece forged 6061 Billet aluminum construction.
- Polished (front back and edges).
- Geunine Wood top grip with billet finger grips.
- Grip can be removed and custom painted to match your vehicle interior perfectly.
- Horn buttons (sold separately) install flush in wheel and is secured with an O-ring design to ensure they do not "pop-off" in the middle of the night!
- 9-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT9 installation hubs and GT9 horn buttons. This 9-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 9-bolt hub or horn button.
- Diameter: 15.5" Dish: 1 3/4"
Note: All horn buttons and installation hubs are sold separately.
Click the image below to see our selection of Euro/Gasser Horn Buttons. To find the correct installation hub, click on the GT3 Application Guide.