GT9 Pro-Touring Wheel, Sport, Wood, Polished Spokes
Shown with Model: 11-1164 horn button (sold separately).
This design was inspired by GMs optional sport wheel used on the Camaro, Corvette, Chevelle and Nova during the 70s The GT Pro-Touring version offers a modern flair to an already classic design.
- Engineered construction: Spokes riveted to an inner steel channel with a molded polyurethane grip.
- ISO: ALMg4 5086 Aluminum (5mm thick) spoke with satin black anodized finish.
- Dished spoke design for increased strength and rigidity.
- Dual Grip: Hand Rubbed Mahogany Wood/Perforated Leather Grip.
- Horn buttons (sold separately) install flush in wheel and is secured with an O-ring design to ensure they do not "pop-off" in the middle of the night!
- 9-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT9 installation hub and GT9 horn buttons. This 9-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3-bolt hub or horn button.
- Diameter: 14 ½" (368mm) Dish: 2 3/8" (60mm)
Click the image below to see our selection of GT9 Horn Buttons. To find the correct installation hub, click on the GT9 Application Guide.