GT3 Competition Wheel, Bell Style
Shown with horn button Model: 11-2023 (sold separately).
Inspired by track racing in the 50’s and 60’s this GT/Competition design is patterned after the “Bell Style” wheel which was very popular on “Track T” conversions.
- One piece Chrome-moly frame construction.
- Polished (front, back and edges) and Chrome plated.
- Specially "formulated" rubber grip just like the original!
- Horn buttons (sold separately) which feature GT’s exclusive "Sure-lock" O-ring design that ensures they do not “pop-off” in the middle of the night! For flat and shallow dished wheels check out our Low Profile Horn Buttons here.
- If you do not have an operable horn on the wheel check out our Steering Wheel Center Covers here.
- 3-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hubs and GT3 horn buttons. This 3-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3-bolt hub or horn button.
- Diameter: 15" Dish: Flat
Click the image below to see our selection of GT3 Horn Buttons. To find the correct installation hub, click on the GT3 Application Guide.